- Commencement: November 2015
- Completion: March 2016
- Type of Contract: Lump Sum
- Contract Value: AUD $50,000.00
The scope of work included
- Removal of all damaged components and thorough cleaning of switchboard
- Replace all burnt wiring
- Replace all damaged components with new
- Carry out wiring modifications as required
- Full service of all mechanical components
- Full suite of electrical testing including PD Testing
- Full functionality testing and commissioning, including HV tests and relay secondary injection
GTS had to work closely with suppliers to source parts and look at other alternatives due to age of the switchboard, as certain components were obsolete, and no longer available.
The wiring had to be redesigned to incorporate a new model earth leakage relay, and integrated into an existing protection scheme.
The works were conducted without safety or environmental incident.